Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cj-madison Cj-madison is offline

Default navigating between text boxes in PowerPoint

I am building a PowerPoint presentation.

I keep adding new slides. And, I would like be able to quickly navigate
between the Title text box, and the main-body text box, without having to use
the mouse.

Is there some keyboard process for navigating between text boxes? (I want
it to sort of behave like a form in Access, or a table.)

Any info is appreciated.

Cj
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

I would suggest you ask this question in the PowerPoint forum as this one is
for Word.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us