Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default change color of highlighted text

I have just upgraded to the 2007 version of Word. In the 2003 version I
could do a search on certain text, highlight it, close the search box, and
then change the color.

In the 07 version, I can do te same search, highlight the text, close the
search box, and slect the text color I want but the trext color will not
change.

I use the search term \[*\] using the wildcard option
I am searching for al text within the brackets

In my original document the text is blue, and I want to change the text
within the brackets, including the brackets, to black.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is smarter than I.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use Replace (ctrl+h)
In the find box enter \[*\]
Check the wildcards box
With the cursor in the (empty) replace with box select format font color
black or auto.
Replace all.