Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mzurek mzurek is offline

Default Bottom Left not applying

I have a Form I'm creating in Word 2003 using multiple tables. I need the
text to align at the bottom left of the cells. Some of the tables format as
desired and others it shows I have the desired format selected, but it's not
applying it. Any suggestions for me to try?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

By "it's not applying it" do you mean that the text in some tables is a
closer to the bottom that text in other tables? Check the space after on the
paragraphs in the cells. If they are different the paragraph with the most
space after will appear . Also check for different cell bottom margins and
make them the same.

Pam