Jini

Default merging Word 2000 data source and word 2003 envelopes

I have a Word 2000 data source and now operate Word 2003. I want to merge the
Word (table) 2000 data source into a Word 2003 main document and 2003 won't
merge the two. It says it can't open the Word 2000 data source even though I
have edited the Data Source and saved in using Word 2003.

Can anyone help me solve this as I have over 700 records in the table and
need to print envelopes ASAP.

Peter Jamieson

Did you try opening the original data source .doc in Word 2003 and saving
it? (Not completely sure from what you say). If not, try that. Is there
anything in the source document other than the table?

Peter Jamieson