Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CH Police

Default Text Form Field

I have two text form fields. One is bookmarked "text1" and the other one is
"text2". I want that anything I type into "text1" form field to auto
populates into "text2" field. Example. I have a protected form and entering
text into the Text Form Field "text1". I type in the word "Car". I want the
word "Car" in "text2" also without typing it.

ET
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You don't necessarily even want text2 field. You may just want a REF field
unless you want to be able to change what is in text2.

From the FAQ

19. How can I enter something once in a document and have it repeat
elsewhere?
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Charles Kenyon