Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
canten1

Default Does anyone know how to download the SimSun font?

I am trying to open a document which has SimSun font. It is a Chinese leaflet
which has been translated for me from English.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Google knows.

"canten1" wrote in message
I am trying to open a document which has SimSun font. It is a Chinese
leaflet
which has been translated for me from English.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

SimSun comes with Windows XP... all you have to do is enable East
Asian language support as follows:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
3. Click "Add other languages".
4. Click the Languages tab. Click to select the "Install
files for East Asian languages" check box.
5. Click Apply.
6. Click OK.
7. If you are prompted to restart your computer click Yes.
If you are not prompted to restart your computer, click Start,
click Shut Down, and then click Restart.