Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danielle

Default how do you set up a method statement?

I am a building contractor and need to send a method statement out, a
detailed one by one list of the works that will be carried out but I don't
know how to set this out in word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Bugger.

"Danielle" wrote in message
I am a building contractor and need to send a method statement out, a
detailed one by one list of the works that will be carried out but I don't
know how to set this out in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Danielle,

Well... what about typing? I understand you need an easy way to obtain what
you want but in order to determine whether there is one, you should provide a
little more detail.

Yeah, I know... why aren't we all building contractors. Life would be So
Much easier.

Cooz

Using an If Statement Kelly Mailmerge 6 September 28th 07 07:31 PM
How do I change the link update method? ewegner Microsoft Word Help 7 April 7th 06 06:57 PM
Using web back() method in word Chander Microsoft Word Help 0 November 11th 05 10:13 AM
Possible BUG: Multiple HTTPrequests send from one includetext statement Oliver Mailmerge 2 April 18th 05 09:46 AM