Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Frank is offline

Default Save as pdf/xps...2007

I have the addin for saving to pdf & xps installed but I keep getting
the error message..."The export failed due to an unexpected error" when
I try to save as either pdf or xps.

I then ran "Office Diagnostics", to try and repair but that didn't work.
I even reinstalled the pdf/xps addin. No go.
Any ideas whats wrong?
THX
Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Frank,

What version of Office 2007 are you using (Beta 2, Beta2 with Technical Refresh, Real(gold/RTM) and what version (download page) of
the PDF/XPS save add-in are you using?

What version/build of Windows and are you saving to a location other than your local hard drive?

===============

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Frank is offline

"Frank" wrote in message ...
I have the addin for saving to pdf & xps installed but I keep getting
the error message..."The export failed due to an unexpected error" when
I try to save as either pdf or xps.

I then ran "Office Diagnostics", to try and repair but that didn't work.
I even reinstalled the pdf/xps addin. No go.
Any ideas whats wrong?
THX
Frank

Hi Bob:

1) B2 w/TR
2) downloading the add-in version 1.0/latest available for Office 2007
3) Vista RC2 5744 x86
4) saving to local HDD

THX
Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Frank is offline

"Frank" wrote in message
I have the addin for saving to pdf & xps installed but I keep getting
the error message..."The export failed due to an unexpected error" when
I try to save as either pdf or xps.

I then ran "Office Diagnostics", to try and repair but that didn't work.
I even reinstalled the pdf/xps addin. No go.
Any ideas whats wrong?
THX
Frank

Hi Bob:

1) B2 w/TR
2) downloading the add-in version 1.0/latest available for Office 2007
3) Vista RC2 5744 x86
4) saving to local HDD

THX
Frank

Never mind. I went RTM on Vista & Office.
All is well!
THX
Frank