Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tulwar Tulwar is offline

Default How can I make an Organigram?

I'm trying to create an organigram for my small buisness, but I don't know
how...can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Tulwar

View Toolbars. If Drawing is not ticked, then click it.

On the Drawing toolbar, click the button with the round diagram (the tooltip
says "Insert Diagram or Organization Chart"). When you choose to insert an
organization chart, you'll see a separate little toolbar appear. You can use
the buttons on that toolbar to add and remove shapes from the organization
chart.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Tulwar" wrote in message
I'm trying to create an organigram for my small buisness, but I don't know
how...can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Hi Terry,
Organigram = Dutch name for organizational chart. Many people do not realise
that there is a Dutch newsgroup also.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Tulwar" wrote in message
I'm trying to create an organigram for my small buisness, but I don't
know
how...can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Luc

I often have to look twice when I see Dutch signs and names. Considering the
huge percentage of the Dutch who speak excellent English, I'm sure some of
the 'modern' naming was evolved with a wicked sense of humour.

Terry

"Tulwar" wrote in message
I'm trying to create an organigram for my small buisness, but I don't
know
how...can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Terry,
Rest assured we are not in for organ snatching and such.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)