Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sam sam is offline

Default where are the code for the sql statement???

Hi!

I have a doc. This doc execute a sql sentence: "select * from c:\new_data.doc". the
"new_data.doc contents one table with five columns and one row with new data, this
data are inserted in the first document with mailmerge?.

I wish edit the sql sentence, but .... where are located? The VBA Editor are empty of
code

Thanks!!!