Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pete88 Pete88 is offline

Default Text wrapping button grayed out

My text wrapping button is grayed out, also the position button. I am using
newly installed Word 2007. No matter what picture I select same result. I
click on picture, format, arrange. If I bring up a docx document sent by
somebody else these buttons then work on their document Any help appreciated.