Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barry_M Barry_M is offline

Default How do I reinstall the text converter?

I am running Windowes XP Pro SP3 with Office 2007 installed. Previously I ran
Office 2003.

I opened Word 2007 and clicked Office Button - Open. From the €śFile of
Type€ť dropdown list, I selected €śRecover Text from Any File (*.*)€ť and then
selected a document created in Word 2007 and clicked Open. The following
error dialog appeared:

"The selected text converter is an old version which does not work with the
current version of word. Reinstall the converter and try again."

If reinstalling the text converter is the solution to this problem, then
How can I do that, please?