Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sann Sann is offline

Default Avery 5845

When using Word 2002 I use Avery 5845 to divide an 8.5 x 11 sheet in portrait
orientation into 4 equal quadrants. What template do I use in Word 2007 to
do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could use the appropriate one of the two Avery 5315 items Note Cards -
Wide or Note Cards - Tall.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Sann" wrote in message
When using Word 2002 I use Avery 5845 to divide an 8.5 x 11 sheet in
portrait
orientation into 4 equal quadrants. What template do I use in Word 2007
do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that in the Microsoft category, there are also both portrait and
landscape 1/4 Page options.

http://word.mvps.org

"Sann" wrote in message
When using Word 2002 I use Avery 5845 to divide an 8.5 x 11 sheet in
portrait
orientation into 4 equal quadrants. What template do I use in Word 2007
do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Sann" wrote in message
When using Word 2002 I use Avery 5845 to divide an 8.5 x 11 sheet in
portrait
orientation into 4 equal quadrants. What template do I use in Word 2007
do this?

Avery Standard 5845 label in Word 2002 = what in Word 2007 Sann Microsoft Word Help 2 May 25th 10 08:50 PM
Avery PZLD Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 09 05:47 AM
How can I change label list from avery 8160 to avery 4103? sassy office manager Microsoft Word Help 6 March 15th 08 12:38 AM
I am looking for a template for Avery Copier Labels. Avery #5351 Claudia D Mailmerge 1 February 27th 08 07:07 PM
Saving an Avery template to the Avery templates section in Word? Kate Microsoft Word Help 2 September 13th 06 11:02 PM