Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christi Christi is offline

Default Lost Word Document--URGENT

I'm using Windows Vista and Word 2007. I worked on a document all evening
saving it periodically, closed it and emailed it to myself as an attachment
through gmail webmail. But the document I received in my email did not
include any of the information that I added to it today. Also, the original
on my computer was the same version as on my email and did not include any of
the newly saved information. I went to the root directory of the C drive and
searched for it and all I found was the old one. I also looked in the
directory where the file was, but there weren't any temporary files. Please
help! Thank you.