Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AKMMS AKMMS is offline

Default How to create an [under]line for someone to type on?

How do I create a line in a Word document for someone to type text onto?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can make use of a table. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm. (Note that the article
also has links to articles on creating a protected form, but you may ignore
those.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP