Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dottie dottie is offline

Default How to find and print highlighted words in multiple documents

Thank you in advance for your help.
We have several documents and need to find a word that is in all the
documents -- highlight the word and print the documents. Is this possible
using Word 2007?

I can do individual documents using Find/Replace but we have several to do.
Again thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This can be handled by the macro in
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm. If you need
instructions for installing the macro, see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman