Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Payne Payne is offline

Default Page numbers show in print preview but won't print.

My Word document shows page numbers in Print Preview; however, the numbers
don't appear on the printed copy.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:11:01 -0700, Payne
wrote:

My Word document shows page numbers in Print Preview; however, the numbers
don't appear on the printed copy.

This may help:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If they are at the bottom of the page, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm