dorisjean

Default I would likt instructions to create a merge form and the data to .

I need instructions on how to create a merge form, and the data form for a
booklet I am working on.
Peter Jamieson

Can you tell us a bit more about
a. the version of Word you are using
b. what you are trying to do. There isn't much to go on!

And/or have a look at one of the guides on mailmerge, e.g. at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

and then ask us what else you need to know.

Peter Jamieson