Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lasloo lasloo is offline

Default How do you get text XML tags instead of purple tags in Word 2003?

When you bring in an XML document into Word 2003, it wants to apply, by
default, some crazy XSLT that gives you these iconish purple tags instead of
the normal text tags. I have yet to find an easy way to just get my normal
text tags back... There's an option to turn tags off... but I don't want to
do that... I want to see my tags... just not with all the purple graphics on
them? Anybody know how to do this?