Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poli Poli is offline

Default Buttom that Resets Formfields

Working with Windows XP, MS Word 2007
I have created forms with bookmarks that have macros and fill-in options
that work when I lock-up/protect the form with a password.
I need a button that the user can click that will reset/clear all the
formfields when it is selected.
Some of my bookmarks also contain calculations.
Any help would be appreciated.
Pauline Moreno (Poli)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The preferred solution is to save the form document as a template. Create
new form documents by clicking Office button New and choosing the
template. Each new document will automatically have empty fields. You'll
also avoid the possibility of accidentally overwriting the original document
and losing its data.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman