Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LindaC LindaC is offline

Default Formatting of Number fields

I have created a protected form fill document which I have all the fields
Arial 11. When I click on all the fields and look at formatting it says
Arial 11. All the text fields work fine. My problem is when putting number
in the number fields, the text changes to Roman 8, but when I look at the
formatting bar at top and format the field it says Arial 11 like all the
others. How can I get the numbers to display properly? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Be sure to apply the formatting *before* you insert the fields.

See also the KB article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828501/en-us
("Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in Word
2007 or in Word 2003").

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP