Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobcat Bobcat is offline

Default upload a document with photos?

I am trying to attach a word document that has three photos in it. It is only
one page but it is taking 3-4 minutes to download. I need to do this a lot
faster, is there a way to speed up the download of the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

1. Zip the document to make the file smaller.
2. Use a graphics program (such as www.irfanview.com) to crop and reduce the
resolution of the pictures so they contain fewer bytes, before inserting
them into the document.
3. Pay more to get a faster internet connection.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

bobcat wrote:
I am trying to attach a word document that has three photos in it. It
is only one page but it is taking 3-4 minutes to download. I need to
do this a lot faster, is there a way to speed up the download of the
document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is not the number of pages that is relevant when e-mailing attachments,
but the size of the attachment and the speed of your internet connection.