Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BWG BWG is offline

Default Saving a merged document w/o sql commands

How do I save a mail merged doc without the sql pop up window coming up when
opening. I have tried saving as "Normal Word Document" from the mailings tab
and still get the pop up when opening the saved merged doc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I vaguely remember this one now. Did you at some point install the
TaskPaneController add-in? If so, remove it. You don't need it, anyway,
because it needs to be run only once, and presumably you've done that. IRRC,
the MVPs who wrote the add-in inadvertently used a template that was a mail
merge main document rather than a normal document, and the presence of this
add-in in your Startup folder results in this message even on merged
documents.

If you don't have that particular add-in, the problem may be caused by some
other add-in.

http://word.mvps.org