Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anna Chou Anna Chou is offline

Default how do i make vertical tabs at the bottom of a ad

I am making one of those home-made add and I want to add those contact tabs
on the bottom. How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Insert a table with as many columns as you want to have tabs and in the
table, you can change the text direction by plus or minus ninety degrees.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

news