Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SS SS is offline

Default Line Numbers

How do I update the font for line numbers? I would like to change from
Calibri to Times Roman.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to the Styles panel (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S), click the Options button at
the lower right, set the dropdowns to "All Styles" and "Alphabetical,"
ok, locate the character style called Line Number, right-click, choose
Modify, and change the font.

You'll probably want to change "All Styles" back to "In Use" or "In
This Document" before you go back to work!

On May 28, 12:26*pm, SS wrote:
How do I update the font for line numbers? *I would like to change from
Calibri to Times Roman.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On May 28, 12:26*pm, SS wrote:
How do I update the font for line numbers? *I would like to change from
Calibri to Times Roman.

line numbers to appear in line with text Sarah Page Layout 1 October 20th 09 03:19 PM
line numbers Tessa Microsoft Word Help 1 October 27th 08 05:45 PM
How do I get text in a legal document to line up with line numbers sunshine97236 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 08 08:33 PM
Emails to client have no page numbers & line numbers are nuts {URG Lindsay Page Layout 1 June 26th 06 04:48 AM
Line numbers also show paragraph numbers BioIP Page Layout 3 June 1st 05 02:56 PM