davehunter64

Default how do I set signature blocks in office xp using outlook2k

I have a user who is using xp word and outlook 2k. The user wants to use word
as the email editor and setup a signature block. Every time I select word as
the e-mail editor it tells me to use ms word to create and set the signature
block. I do this but I can't get outlook to use it all the time it works
sometimes but not always. The books I have are not much use