Gbelly

Default How can I save an embedded Excel file in word back into an Excel

I have embedded an Excel file into word. I would like to extract the file
and save back in Excel, but while menu buttons refer to Excel, the File
button seems to work only with Word Documents.
CyberTaz

Hi Gbelly-

If the object is an Excel Worksheet Object, just dbl-click it, select & copy
the content, then paste it into an Excel worksheet. Sve the Excel file as
usual.

HTH |:)

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM
Word Field Codes in Excel data file mranz Mailmerge 7 December 11th 04 09:02 AM