Andrew Leonard

Default Word Mailmerge and Outlook Express

I used to be able to use Word (97) Mailmerge with Outlook Express (6)
I recently re-installed Office Professional 97
Now when I try to do a 'merge' I get the Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard,
which I do not know what to with, and I cannot use email
I notice that after I re-installed Office, Outlook became my default email -
I have managed to change this and make Outlook Express my default email but
still I cannot get rid of the Wizard.