chris

Default Is there anything to download to help you with APA formatting?

Is there anything on Word that helps with APA style formating? And if yes
where can I get it or download it?
Dawn Crosier

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handou...rch/r_apa.html ? or
http://www.styleease.com/ or
http://www.guilford.com/cgi-bin/cart...tware&cart_id=

I used Google.com with the keywords: APA Formatting Microsoft

Have fun writing your paper. :~)

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"chris" wrote in message
Is there anything on Word that helps with APA style formating?
And if yes
where can I get it or download it?

Robert

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:59:11 -0700, chris wrote:

Is there anything on Word that helps with APA style formating? And if yes
where can I get it or download it?

Greetings
You'll find detailed documentation at
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/worksh...eworkshop.html