Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bobo

Default Click Save As, there is not any reaction, how to solve it

trying to save a file into another name, but Save As button of Word is out of
order
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

What does "out of order" mean?

Is it missing? Is it greyed out? Does it do the wrong thing? Does it do
nothing?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"bobo" wrote in message
news
trying to save a file into another name, but Save As button of Word is out
of
order

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
drives that are not currently available.