Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rmoritzky

Default Have a huge mail merged file which I am printing

The margiins are tight and are causing the margin sze warning... BUT the
silly thing is stopping to do this on each of the 2008 resords and on each
section that is out of space!!!!! HELP is there a way to ask word not to
check the size of each of these margins??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Hello-

One suggestion is to go into Page Setup, reset your margins and make sure
that the Apply To indicates Whole Document before you click OK. (I'm assuming
from your post that you have generated a merged document & are not attempting
to merge directly to the printer.)

HTH |:)