Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan Dare

Default How do I stop mail merge address block repeating fields twice?

I'm creating a mail merge document. I've followed all the steps including
creating a new recipient list. When I come to preview the letters the
address block has some of the lines repeated - address line 1 and post code
(zip code). I can't seem to alter this without individually editing every
letter which is time consuming and doesn't appear to be how the mail merge
tool is suppossed to work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Don't use the address block. Just insert the merge fields that you want to
use in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP