Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kutty

Default How to solve the problem?

I typed a letter in msword. I printed the letter in our softcopy letter head
which I use as a template of letter head from my PC. I got print result
without printing emblem and logo of my company. Why this happened?

Would appreciate your response.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Kutty

Kutty wrote:
I typed a letter in msword. I printed the letter in our softcopy letter head
which I use as a template of letter head from my PC. I got print result
without printing emblem and logo of my company. Why this happened?

Have you ever used this template successfully at home? How is your
company's letterhead included in this template? Could it be that it
shows a graphic formatted with hidden text attribute, so you can see it
on screen (if Tools | Options | View has hidden text checked), but it's
not printed since you have proper letterhead paper in your office?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kutty

Thanks for response. Still the problem not solved.
I went to tools, Option, View. That was not the problem. How can I give you
answer for : "How is your company's letterhead included in this template?".
I hope this is not hidden. How can I know what kind of graphic is this? You
just tell me how to check.
I can print this without letter head. Once I print emblem of template
letter head not showing.
Please reply to me.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi Kutty

Kutty wrote:
I typed a letter in msword. I printed the letter in our softcopy letter head
which I use as a template of letter head from my PC. I got print result
without printing emblem and logo of my company. Why this happened?

Have you ever used this template successfully at home? How is your
company's letterhead included in this template? Could it be that it
shows a graphic formatted with hidden text attribute, so you can see it
on screen (if Tools | Options | View has hidden text checked), but it's
not printed since you have proper letterhead paper in your office?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
X Against HTML | for
/ \ in e-mail & news | Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Kutty wrote:
Thanks for response. Still the problem not solved.
I went to tools, Option, View. That was not the problem.

So, you are saying that "hidding text" is not ticked in there. OK, that
means you wouldn't see it if it was set to hidden. Since I presume you
_can_ indeed see the logo/graphic, this means it is not set to hidden.

How can I give you
answer for : "How is your company's letterhead included in this template?".
I hope this is not hidden. How can I know what kind of graphic is this? You
just tell me how to check.

Did you see Graham's response? That's the main other possible reason:
Tools | Options | Print: Drawing objects is unticked?

I can print this without letter head. Once I print emblem of template
letter head not showing.

??

Greetinx
Robert