Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rtrudeau

Default How to protect private comments when sharing a file?

I need to keep my comments, but when I send my document, I don't want others
to be able to read my comments.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See the appropriate articles from this collection:

How to Minimize Metadata in Word
WD97:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=223790
WD2000:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=237361
WD2002:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290945

Remove Hidden Data add-in for Office 2003 and Office XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=834427

Protecting Personal Data in Your Word 2003 Documents
http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/librar...ctWord2003.asp

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP