Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larry Valenzuela

Default I'am having trouble opening a document in Word!

I recently created and saved a resume document in Office Word. The problem
is that I can't open the document now because it prompts me telling me that
the user does not have access privelages. How can I fix this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Is the Word file currently saved on a floppy disk or CD or other
removable media? If yes, then use Windows Explorer or My
Computer to copy the file to the computer's hard drive, and open
the file from there.