Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lady in Red

Default Keyboard Errors

I have obviously hit a wrong key and changed the way my keyboard works e.g.
when I ask for quote marks I get the @ sign! Can anyone tell me how to put
back the keyboard to its original state? Thanks
--
Lady in Red
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This is a windows control panel regional settings keyboard
configuration. Set it there to the type of keyboard you have.