Laurence L.

Default Positioning Image in a long doc

Hallo gents,

I have a problem with the positioning of images in a long doc. I have put an
image in line at the end of a page, and the blank left in the page is
smaller than what the image needs, so Word positions the image automatically
on the top of the next page and leave a large blank in the current page. Is
it possible to fill this blank space with the text following the image?

Any help will be really really greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot and Happy new Year! :-)
LLiu

Shauna Kelly

Hi Laurence

Word won't move text around to fill in gaps of this kind. You have to do
some manual adjustment very late in the construction of your document. Work
from the top of the document down and move text as required.

While it's not related directly to your query, the following may also help
related issues:
How to keep a figure on the same page as its caption

http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/figu...thcaption.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.