Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C K Johnson C K Johnson is offline

Default Formatting in use not on Styles and Formatting task bar

On the Styles and Formatting task bar, in the Show box at the bottom, I have
a co-worker who does not have either the "Available formatting" or
"Formatting in use" option. I can find no way to turn these on or off. Does
such an option exist?