Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
paul paul is offline

Default How do you create flashcards to memorize something?

I like to make memory flashcards? Any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Andrew V Andrew V is offline

Perhaps tell us what you want them to "do". I assume just typing something
and increasing font to 72 wasn't what you had in mind.

Andrew

"Paul" wrote:

I like to make memory flashcards? Any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Andrew V Andrew V is offline

Of course, I could have noticed your other post had been answered, so I
didn't have to respond :·)

Andrew

"Paul" wrote:

I like to make memory flashcards? Any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
paul paul is offline

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for responding. Mary refered me to a website but is not helping me
with what I have in mind.
I like to make flash cards with on one site a question and on the other side
the answer. Regular flash card size and printable.

"Paul" wrote:

I like to make memory flashcards? Any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
paul paul is offline

Hi Andrew,
I am looking for a template or so which I can download and then use to fill
out the flashcards and print out if I would like to. Regular size (3*5) cards.
My company has them made up for us to study our aircraft but don't know how
to attach them to this post.
Paul