Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nabilz Nabilz is offline

Default Appetencies

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are referring to creating appendixes, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Assuming that it was correct... :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Whoa! That was a masterpiece of clairvoyance!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
If you are referring to creating appendixes, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I got Appendices, too, but this was going to be my link:

6. Text After Endnotes
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

On 11/13/06 6:56 AM, "Stefan Blom" wrote:

Assuming that it was correct... :-)

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

My only association (etymological) was "appetites."

wrote in message
And I saw 'dependencies'!

Terry Farrell

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Assuming that it was correct... :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Whoa! That was a masterpiece of clairvoyance!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
If you are referring to creating appendixes, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Same here but my mind often thinks about food.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
My only association (etymological) was "appetites."

so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
And I saw 'dependencies'!

Terry Farrell

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Assuming that it was correct... :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Whoa! That was a masterpiece of clairvoyance!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
If you are referring to creating appendixes, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Have you a rounded personality?

(The other possibility is the OP could be an MD in training (very early) and
be in the wrong newsgroup.)

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Same here but my mind often thinks about food.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Not really but the older I get, the rounder I get. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"aalaan" wrote in message
Have you a rounded personality?

(The other possibility is the OP could be an MD in training (very early)
and be in the wrong newsgroup.)

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Same here but my mind often thinks about food.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Appetites aren't all to do with food. g

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Same here but my mind often thinks about food.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
My only association (etymological) was "appetites."

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
And I saw 'dependencies'!

Terry Farrell

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Assuming that it was correct... :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Whoa! That was a masterpiece of clairvoyance!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
If you are referring to creating appendixes, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

There's a lot of truth in that statement. ;-)
(We all know where my mind heads tho - toward the buffet table.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Appetites aren't all to do with food. g

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Same here but my mind often thinks about food.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
My only association (etymological) was "appetites."

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

wrote in message