Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Zordon Zordon is offline

Default TOC hyperlinks to section headings..how do I do that?

I would like to be able to click on a heading within a TOC and have it take
me to that section within the document. How do I do set up the TOC so that
it has that feature?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

ToCs work like that by default. You need to Control+Click on the Page number
and Word will jump to that page.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Zordon" wrote in message
I would like to be able to click on a heading within a TOC and have it take
me to that section within the document. How do I do set up the TOC so
that
it has that feature?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Assuming it's a Word-generated TOC. If you need information on creating
that, see he

How to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

On 11/12/06 2:49 PM, " wrote:

ToCs work like that by default. You need to Control+Click on the Page number
and Word will jump to that page.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/