Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Novisen Novisen is offline

Default Big letters

Every time I press enter word starts with a big letter.

I don't want word to begin with a big letter after use og enter

Hove do I change that ?

Best regards

Novisen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Two ways:

1. Go to Tools | Options | AutoCorrect Options and clear the check box for
"Automatically capitalize first letter of sentences."

2. Stop pressing Enter at the end of every line and let lines wrap
naturally. When you press Enter, you are beginning a new paragraph, and Word
naturally assumes this is also the beginning of a sentence. You can get a
new line without getting a new paragraph by pressing Shift+Enter.

In the rare cases where you actually do want paragraphs to begin with
lowercase letters (as I did when I was writing a dictionary), then Option 1
is the way to go (at least temporarily).