Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Peter Reaper Peter Reaper is offline

Default "Web" toolbar appears every time a link (TOC) is clicked

The "Web" toolbar appears every time a link is clicked (e.g., a TOC "link").

This is very annoying, since it takes up valuable space, and I don't
need the "Web" toolbar when I'm just jumping to a chapter from the TOC.

Is there some way of preventing the "Web" toolbar from appearing
whenever I click on a TOC link?

I'm using Word 2000 SP-3.

Thank you.
--