Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin's Document Review Process Kevin's Document Review Process is offline

Default Using Word 2003 for tracking document reviews and approvals

I am looking for a solution using the currently installed version of Word
(2003) in our office to handle a master document review processes using

I am needing to be able to show work flow to track document reviews and
approvals of changes amoung groups across the company. I would like to do
this within Word as most personnel are already familiar with Word.