Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SH SH is offline

Default Dollar signs from Access data to Word in a Mail Merge?

In doing a mail merge in Word 2007 my dollar signs and decimal places don't
carry over from my Access query. Suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dave dave is offline

On May 14, 12:49 pm, SH wrote:
In doing a mail merge in Word 2007 my dollar signs and decimal places don't
carry over from my Access query. Suggestions?

right click on the field, clikc on toggle field codes. make it look
like this MERGEFIELD your field name\#$,##0.00

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The extra hashes are superfluous \# "$,0.00" or \# $,0.00 (I prefer to use
the quotes) will work equally well