Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Barak Dan Barak is offline

Default Creating my own symbols for my macros

Hi,
when I add macros to the Quick Access Toolbar, and then go to Word options
- customize - Modify, How do I add my own symbols to the symbols list?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 02:59:01 -0700, Dan Barak Dan
wrote:

Hi,
when I add macros to the Quick Access Toolbar, and then go to Word options
- customize - Modify, How do I add my own symbols to the symbols list?

thanks

I haven't personally tried this, but Patrick Schmid wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...5bb7b0 f15ea3
that you could add a custom icon to the Ribbon, and even if it's
hidden on the Ribbon it would then become available in the Customize
dialog. Check out Patrick's RibbonCustomizer, at the address listed in
his signature.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Barak[_2_] Dan Barak[_2_] is offline

Thanks.
This solution, however, requires some RibbonX skills (which I don't have).