Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sweetyjss sweetyjss is offline

Default printing on school sentence strips - 3"X"24

I am an elementary teacher and I would like to print on sentence strips that
are 3" down and 24" long.

My printer keeps reverting to a page set up of 8.5 X 11. I am using Word
2003. My printer is lexmark Z705.

What should I do?

Please send answers to my school email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sweetyjss sweetyjss is offline

I do have MS Publisher. I'll try that. Thanks!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

First of all, Word is limited to max. 22" height and/or width paper size.
There's nothing you can do to get around that. If you have access to MS
Publisher or some other page layout program you should be able to do what
you want.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones