Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
fragments fragments is offline

Default What does fragment change mean with the words unprofessional devev

What do they mean?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In ,
fragments typed:
What do they mean?

What does "they" say?

Twayne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please write you question in the big white space and make is clear and
unambiguous. We have no idea what you are asking.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"fragments" wrote in message
What do they mean?