Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diet Rich

Default Inserting section breaks - impossible

I have a 4-page word document with a table, stretching throughout the
document, ending in the top portion of Page 4.

Is it possible to insert a continuous section break on Page 4 so that
the header on Page 4 is the same as in the whole document but the
footer on Page 4 is different?

As I've mentioned, the table, stretching throughout the document is
ending on Page 4. I'm trying to insert a continuos section break after
the table. But section 2 is started on the next page only.

It's infuriating.... I just want the footer on the last page to be
different from the footers in the rest of the document. Is it possible?

Thanks!