Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jodonnell

Default Word 2003 Ink Drawing and Writing Toolbar

I just purchased Word 2003 Upgrade. I cannot find the Ink Drawing and Writing
Toolbar. Is there a seperate version for tablet pc?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi jodonnell

Are you running this on a Tablet? As far as I know, the Ink toolbars are
only available on a machine running the Tablet edition of Windows. On my
desktop, I can't see the Ink toolbars. But I can see them on my Tablet. And
I didn't have to install anything special on the Tablet to achieve this.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"jodonnell" wrote in message
I just purchased Word 2003 Upgrade. I cannot find the Ink Drawing and
Writing
Toolbar. Is there a seperate version for tablet pc?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jodonnell

"jodonnell" wrote in message
I just purchased Word 2003 Upgrade. I cannot find the Ink Drawing and
Writing
Toolbar. Is there a seperate version for tablet pc?

You answered my question, apparently it magically appears on tablet and not on desktop. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi J.,

You can use the Word 2003 Drawing Pad and Writing Pad in the desktop. They're optional install items as Office Shared
Features=Alternative input from the MS Office choice in Add/Remove Programs in the Windows control panel.

Once they're installed they become part of the Office 'speech' toolbar (Tools=Speech).

========

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview